It’s been an amazing experience in Kuala Lumpur. It’s my first visit to Malaysia. I have learnt so much in a room full of people as hungry for executive education as myself. Although the room was very large and there’s a large number of people here, which is not typical in an executive education program, one of the main reasons why I would come back every year is that every speaker has spoken directly to me about something that I can take into my business or into my life and do something really meaningful with it. That’s something really special from an exec ed. program, you really get to dive into the content of something pretty deeply, and we’ve done that all week. I’ve really enjoyed the new friendships I’ve made. I think that here in Malaysia, but especially all across APAC, the ability for you to easily make new friendships is because people are so warm and so welcoming … it’s been so phenomenal. I will bring a team as well, or forum, because I feel that in a learning like this, where you’re really diving in deep, doing that with others makes you accountable in what you’re learning and taking in forward. So on a scale of 1 to 10, I would probably rate Taipan a 13.
- Vijay Binwani, EO Malaysia Managing Director, BINWANIS FASHION GROUP
- Steven Dearholt, Haikou China Executive Team, HAIKOU FREE TRADE ZONE PAK KEI COLOR BLOCK CO., LTD.
- Jordi Camps, EO Shanghai Co-Founder and CEO, CHINA A LA CARTA
- Kristin McLane, EO Cincinnati Director, CIMX SOFTWARE
- Danial Lee, EO Singapore Director, XODBOX PTE LTD